- Dominos Pizza: 1-(734) 930-3030
- Papa John's: 1-(877)-547-7272
- Pizza Hut: 1-(800)-948-8488
I Am Not Sad, I Am Not Sick is now available as a PDF for digital download.
"I Am Not Sad, I Am Not Sick: An Autobio Zine" debuted at Twin Cities Zinefest 2013. It is a 15-page black-and-white zine based on mental and emotional struggles of the author.
Here it is on tumblr. It’s $3 (or pay-what-you-want on Gumroad!). I’ve cleaned it up quite a bit and added grey tones to give the drawings a bit more depth. It’s a very personal piece and I hope you’ll consider picking it up.
This zine does include references to self-harm and suicidal ideation.
Thanks for supporting me!
Hey! I’ve decided to finally do one of these because I think I should offer my followers an opportunity to get some free art~!
- You must me one of my followers
- Reblog as much as you like (as long as you don’t annoy your followers)
- No giveaway blogs simply because it’s unfair
- I don’t mind likes
- First place- Will one of get any kind of drawing they want, one pastel drawing of anything and a feature on my blog until my next giveaway (a cute linked doodle to their blog of them, or something to represent them on the side of my blog).
- Runner ups- There will be 3-5 runner ups (depending on the amount of reblogs) who will get to pick from one of two prizes each: A character based on their blog, or a pastel drawing of anything they like.
Any questions feel free to ask me, I’m super open! Good luck~
I also forgot to mention it ends February 1st~ ♥
I SURVIVED (and passed) ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!
i have my japanese exam at 1 aAAAAH
I DONT KNOW MY KANJI AAAHHH